ESLint v4.5.0 released
We just pushed ESLint v4.5.0, which is a minor release upgrade of ESLint. This release adds some new features andfixes several bugs found in the previous release.
indentrule can now be configured to ignore the indentation of specific types of syntax, using the
ignoredNodesoption. This can be useful if you disagree with some of the indentation choices made by the
indentrule; instead of disabling the rule entirely when this happens, you can now configure it to avoid checking indentation for the specific cases that you want it to ignore.
- decdd2c Update: allow arbitrary nodes to be ignored in
indent(fixes #8594) (#9105) (Teddy Katz)
- 79062f3 Update: fix indentation of multiline
new.targetexpressions (#9116) (Teddy Katz)
- bd09cd5 Update: avoid requiring NaN spaces of indentation (fixes #9083) (#9085) (Teddy Katz)
- a4f53ba Fix: Include files with no messages in junit results (#9093) (#9094) (Sean DuBois)
- f8add8f Fix: don’t autofix with linter.verifyAndFix when
fix: falseis used (#9098) (Teddy Katz)
- 6ef734a Docs: add missing word in processor documentation (#9106) (Teddy Katz)
- 77bcee4 Docs: update instructions for adding TSC members (#9086) (Teddy Katz)